In case you’re wondering, the recent Israel trip didn’t stop at day 3. It simply transpired that processing everything we had seen and then putting together a condensed version of it for a blog post was just a little too ambitious to do on a daily basis. However, I do hope to get some more thoughts up soon.
In the meantime, I have uploaded most of the photos I took. I still have to stitch together a number of panorama shots, but the main ones are there. You can check out the latest albums from the Photo Albums link above or go directly to the albums if you want access to higher resolution photos.
Just as an intimation of what’s still to be blogged, the rest of the days were:
- Day 4 – Yad VaShem – Holocaust memorial
- Day 5 – Masada, Qumran, Dead Sea, Tiberias
- Day 6 – Around Galilee, Caesarea
- Day 7 – Haram Ash-Sharif (Dome of the Rock, Aqsa Mosque, etc), Mount of Olives
- Day 8 – Jaffa, Tabeetha School